Posts by GTAHijacker
8 posts total, newest first.
Zygor Guidein World of Warcraft Add Ons - Guys it looks like that on arathi guide for lvl 30-31, the step 9 crashes the addon and u can no longer proceed. Thanks for this NightWalking!The Real MVP 0.055 | Ultimate Very Based Unlocker (DLC INCLUDED) | [GTALUA 1.0.1]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sgproject;10511719]I believe this should work:
natives.STATS.STAT_INCREMENT(natives.GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP" .. playerPedId[i] .. "_TOTAL_PLAYING_TIME"), 2147483647, true)
Change 2147483647 to your desired The Real MVP 0.055 | Ultimate Very Based Unlocker (DLC INCLUDED) | [GTALUA 1.0.1]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sgproject;10511695]The value can only be in 32-bit, making the maximum value of 2147483647.
STATS.STAT_SET_INCREMENT adds the value while STATS.STAT_SET_INT changes it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your reply. I get it nowThe Real MVP 0.055 | Ultimate Very Based Unlocker (DLC INCLUDED) | [GTALUA 1.0.1]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Hi Kyron. Can you please explain how to use the STAT_SET_INCREMENT in order to be able to add more days as played time? I tried
natives.STATS.STAT_SET_INCREMENT(natives.GAMEPLAY.GET_HASH_KEY("MP" .. playerPedId[i] .. The Real MVP 0.055 | Ultimate Very Based Unlocker (DLC INCLUDED) | [GTALUA 1.0.1]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jaysevven;10507582]First of all, I wanted to thank you Kyron. You are what make this community great and keep it alive. Thank you so much for the hard work and $0 price tag! The scripts worked fantastically except
Showing the 5 most recent posts.