Posts by wantwon
16 posts total, newest first.
⭐ 🔥⭐ PHARAOH GIFTING CENTER - CHEAPEST RP GIFTS IN THE MARKET - EUW/NA/EUNE ⭐🔥⭐in League of Legends Marketplace - Scored a 10000+ RP account for a good price.⭐ 🔥⭐ PHARAOH GIFTING CENTER - CHEAPEST RP GIFTS IN THE MARKET - EUW/NA/EUNE ⭐🔥⭐in League of Legends Marketplace - Bought 975 RP worth of on sale champs and got a skin shard as well. On time, easy to contact, and great service! I'll update in 3 months to verify that Riot didn't take anything back too.Are we heading towards a full controlled internet by the government?in General - Hopefully all of the old farts drop dead so we can get people affected by the internet to make positive changes.K I N K Yin General - Augmentation isn't going to discover itself.Thai cave rescuein General - Six fucking hours? Only 1 casualty in this is still better than what I expected.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.