Posts by HelpImUpsideDown
7 posts total, newest first.
Anyone know how to get a bit of money?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - no shit? this is mpgh. isn't it?Anyone know how to get a bit of money?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Hey,
I was wondering if anyone knew a quick way to make a bit of money. I need a few hundred thousand.What did you guys lose after unban?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - I didnt lose anything except my 1mil. my money was reset to 20k.WHEN WE GET UNBANNED FROM GTA 5 ONLINE!!!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Yeah, that kinda sucks. Mine is in 24 minutes.WHEN WE GET UNBANNED FROM GTA 5 ONLINE!!!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Hey,
Here's what rockstar had to say:
Your ban will be lifted on May 15th, 2015 at 8:46PM EST. The ban timer is set in Eastern Standard Time in the United States.
Set your timers guys!
by the way, i did some time ca
Showing the 5 most recent posts.