Posts by HighlandDirk
37 posts total, newest first.
Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - After a month of daily use I had my first false snap. Thankfully it was in wingman and I wasn't last alive.
2v1, I click on the guy's head with an AK only for it to instantly snap onto the wall about 120 degrees right Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Tried glow just now and it still works.How to get a logitech script macro that cannot be detected by MOSS or ESL Anti-cheatin Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - MOSS is supposed to detect macros. A siege pro was caught using a macro that spammed "4" with 120ms intervals in his MOSS file.
My file says there were "multiple detections" with timestamps and a single screencap for eHow to get a logitech script macro that cannot be detected by MOSS or ESL Anti-cheatin Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=indabro4tw;13425967]so i play rainbow six siege and i have a scrip that is amazing for no recoil and little shake. I am also working to make or find a script that gives no recoil and no shake to make it seem like [Release/Tutorial] Logitech 180° Macroin Overwatch Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Faytalic;13652239]thanks for info. i barely even play anymore between brig/hanzo im jus having no fun lol[/QUOTE]
I stopped having fun when I was perma-banned for "toxicity". I just wanted to play widow.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.