Posts by Dante Sparda
90 posts total, newest first.
Microsoft Windows/Office/all Shop √NOW WITH WINDOWS 10√ √CHEAP √TRUSTED √VOUCHEDin Shops - added you in skype .50% PAYPAL AND SKRILL FUNDS FOR BITCOINin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - This looks so much sketchy ,
you can exchange it easily elsewhere .:::: Loading your Canada PSN account : It is LEGAL and No BAN: BEST Option ::::in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - BUMP ///// I accpet Skrill now .:::: Loading your Canada PSN account : It is LEGAL and No BAN: BEST Option ::::in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=catseemouse;10752172]Then they r stupid like u because nobody is paying half price for games when they simply pay 15 for a crack account with the game they want and also ur method is very risky because ur buying t:::: Loading your Canada PSN account : It is LEGAL and No BAN: BEST Option ::::in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - BUMP ///// I accpet Skrill now .
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=catseemouse;10746167]Nobody buys from this guy hahahah way to over priced[/QUOTE]
I have my own customers ! they are resellers and buy a lot each day .
Showing the 5 most recent posts.