Posts by mapmpmap
76 posts total, newest first.
Engine.exe cracked.in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=-XpliCitt-;1032272]My opinion:
1) Look in his directory, it contains a file named "acceso directo"
Translated page on what this is here. (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fes.[Pictures][Not A Release]Almog6666.Private.Hack - Not Publicin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Aimbot = Public
Chams/Glasswalls = Photoshop work (no life) / public chams.[Release] Small MpMpM Public CAin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I started coding ca and I decided to release my small private hack. No Fake, look at the date on the screenshot.
Features:
-Green Chams (v 1.1 will have more colours)
-Wallhack (Works good on all maps, By default it[Preview] Chams, Wallhack, Wireframe, No fog, Crosshairin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=alixl2;929916]I think he will post later in another thread because there is 2 mush spammers[/quote]
Yes close this. I'm doing the relase thread.[Preview] Chams, Wallhack, Wireframe, No fog, Crosshairin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Mods Close pls.
Thank you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.