Posts by SpoonClack
1 posts total, newest first.
[HELP] Issues with Customs? Please help.in Runescape Help - Tried to Change the Format (copy and pasted an existing line and editied) and it switched error messages.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 17
And BTW, I am not planning on releasin[HELP] Issues with Customs? Please help.in Runescape Help - [QUOTE=Rejuiced;10810012]I suggest you ditch the DeltaScape Base, there's ton of other cleaner bases and it'll save you a lot of hard work and time with the things you're gonna be running into.[/QUOTE]
Problem is I've i[HELP] Issues with Customs? Please help.in Runescape Help - As many of you know, I had a stupid question on customs. I solved it.
Now I'm back. I tried to add in some customs and it's worked, but when I edit the stats of them, I can compile fine but when the server runs I see thi[HELP] Coding a 317, help with Customs!in Runescape Help - So far I've gotten all of the customs I've tried to add to work, all of them being boots, gloves, capes, shields, etc. Now I want to add a sword and cannot find the grid to put the ID. Help?
Below is my INT code for t
Showing the 4 most recent posts.