Posts by TehEpicLion
9 posts total, newest first.
Legit way to Cham, kinda well JUST READin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well you don't have to make the characters white, you could just make the textures white.Color Aimbotin C++/C Programming - Oh man I don't know how to do any of that :(What should I work on next?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey I remember this program that made accounts for you in like 25 seconds. Pretty awesome but it stopped working for some reason. If you could make another one which I don't think is that hard, that would be awesome too.EpicPacMan's CA AFK BOT {BETA} 2nd RELEASE!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Awesome dude, really good job. Although I could think of a bunch of hypothetical problems.
For example, what if the host is afk? What if you are the host and no one ever joins the game? Maybe you could go back to the loLegit way to Cham, kinda well JUST READin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=undertakerfn;773604]when i do that i start a game in combat arms "i have vista" i sink into the ground if i use the texture hack it works but i cant see the players and i looks like millions of screens are surroun
Showing the 5 most recent posts.