Posts by elijahww
10 posts total, newest first.
Level 6 Steam account w/ 170 hrs in CSGO, 22 private rank, LE rank, Market availablein Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - hey im interested . im at school atm but when i get home ill buy and yes i agree to use an OMM.
- - - Updated - - -
are you okay with $20?
- - - Updated - - -
i just bought a differnent LE acc im sorry ):Xenos MultiHack 1.1 [GlowESP-Trigger-Radar]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I'll try this :)EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v6.4 [public] - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Thanks for post, been using for a while :)CsGo Account- 5 YR Pin- Gold- Silver Account.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I'm interested. add me on skype: aeelanis11CSGO | LEM | LEVEL 4 | 5Years Coin | 6 DIGIT STEAMID | 11 Years of Servicein Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Starting offer $20, yes I'm willing to go up but not more than $40.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.