Posts by lamentofking
49 posts total, newest first.
Starbucks problem?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Fliest_aladdin;13376441]is this something I can do from my end ? or would i need like a new phone or something[/QUOTE]
Have you tried what the others have suggested to you already?
[QUOTE=Digital;13373184]Clear cStarbucks problem?in Marketplace Talk - Have you been messing around with other accounts? If so your device might be blocked. You can try to login through a different device.Finish Line police reportin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=dk11373;13071705]Yes they do[/QUOTE]Well hopefully you did not open the package yet. If not, you could return it or just file the report and tag along. Not every police report is successful...but that is a risk yoFinish Line police reportin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=dk11373;13071515]On Sunday they told me that they were processing the refund on that day no investigation. Today I received a call saying I need to file a police report[/QUOTE]Do they want a report number?All in One Gift card and accounts shopin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Added you on Skype. Please add me back. Thanks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.