Posts by Pardieiro
25 posts total, newest first.
$$$ TROVE FLUX $0.17/1K! INSTANT DELIVERY! CHEAP!in Trove Marketplace - [QUOTE=Suprem3842;10823793]This guy scammed me.[/QUOTE]
Why you bought from a guys without any proofs and 1 post in the forum?7's Fishing Bot (with auto-drop of boots)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Dont work at w10.External Crosshair! Works in ALL games! My first release!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Reztic;10786094]Got vac banned :/[/QUOTE]
It was not from this, i have sure.
- - - Updated - - -
Is even possible get VAC banned using this?To who's starting with fishing botin Trove Tutorials - [QUOTE=Smaug;10774983]I personally have never botted at my club world. I've always botted far away from Hub so I can get the Hub Hugger. Is there a rare fish in club worlds?[/QUOTE]
I dont think so, but is safer.How can i use bot safely?in Trove Discussions & Help - I made a post for this:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=999782
Showing the 5 most recent posts.