Posts by Spook68
507 posts total, newest first.
USP TACTICAL RENEWALin Combat Arms Help - hello my friends, i bought a myst-g case and got usp tactical for 7 days. can i use weapon renewal kit (1,500nx) on the usp tactical? does it work?NEED HELP ASAP!in Combat Arms Help - Zyzz Hmm... I always thought Nexon fails with closet hackers. Never thought they'd find out. It didn't say any days of suspension, maybe it's perm suspension?NEED HELP ASAP!in Combat Arms Help - Xipher neverdie888 Arctikranqe51 Beatz I logged in-game and got this message:
Your account is in violation of the Terms of Use and is hereby suspended from use. If you believe this to be in error or would like to appeaNEED HELP ASAP!in Combat Arms Help - Beatz Is it a temp ban? Because I don't see my name on the wall of shame...[COLOR="Silver"]
---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------
[/COLOR Beatz Is it a temp ban? Because Account Suspended...in Combat Arms Help - I got banned today when I haven't used cheats for a week.... I checked this morning I wasn't banned until I checked hours later I got banned...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.