Posts by jetal
24 posts total, newest first.
Everything you need to make a trainer!in WarRock - International Hacks - Look at step one and two of this tutorial, the rest of it is pointless... but Step 1 and 2 tell you how to open a new project
http://www.cleartutorials.com/how-to-open-a-new-form-with-the-press-of-a-button/programmingEverything you need to make a trainer!in WarRock - International Hacks - Ok here, i took a quick Screenshot of the location
1622Everything you need to make a trainer!in WarRock - International Hacks - Start Menu > All Programs > Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 > VisualBasic
Wow? and if it isn't there just go to My Computer, Local Disk, Program Files, and look for Visual basicHi i want to make a trainer but need any helpin WarRock - International Hacks - Please use the Search button at the top of the forum, you can find alot of handy stuff without creating more spam topics about this.
I dont know why the tutorials still arent sticked they should be but here are links [Handout] The Upcoming Publicin WarRock - International Hacks - Sounds Great, I know I'm new here but could I use it please?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.