Posts by DrowSySworD
131 posts total, newest first.
what would you like to see come out in warrock?in WarRock Discussions - [quote=th3reaper;1289391]No premium? You welfare noobs :p
1. Premium only servers
2. Melee mode ( like warrock korea )[/quote]
I hope you were kidding about the welfare statement. That is rude, and not everyone what would you like to see come out in warrock?in WarRock Discussions - [quote=BMW M5;1289345]let them sell retails for money, and if that aint working let them go sell their bodys on the corner but prem is gay! they can still sell prem for other things just, no prem for weapons you can buy Warrock MEGA Public! on MPGH.NET!in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=lord reaper;1288129]hey ihelper im new to warrock hacks and i wanted to know if im using yours correctly. First i open your hack's folder, then click the name beside the warrock icon. it says to open warrock and wI hear there was...in Debate Fort - Really? I heard Jesus smoked too much of that ganja!?
Psyche, I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid.what is rise to the moon?in WarRock Discussions - SPAM THREAD! ;]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.