Posts by Don_C
17 posts total, newest first.
PolyHack Suite v2.1Fixed [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=DrPrank;10653581]ok fair enough, anyhow, I'm 9/10 times when I'm recompiling, it always has "stopped responding" error. Is there any solution to reduce the chance of this happening? I do have them ran as admin andPolyHack Suite v2.1Fixed [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Stalin69;10652665][QUOTE=Don_C;10652532]
#12d got detected in 17-18h lol[/QUOTE]
"within 72 hour period" go back to school stalin
[QUOTE=Stalin69;10652754]can anyone tell if this is still UD? i never used polyPolyHack Suite v2.1Fixed [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=furzz;10652307][QUOTE=Don_C;10650393]EDIT: Ban was delayed from using clockworks #12d
How can you tell if it's a delayed ban from clockwork's?[/QUOTE]
I can't, but so far it seems people using Poly ONLY isn't clockwork's tiny hacks #12din Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - 12d
- enigma and hashchanger
- played MM
- Injected at menu
- PolyHack Suite 2.1
http://imgur.com/fZAddBxclockwork's tiny hacks #12din Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - VAC Banned
http://imgur.com/fZAddBx
I used Enigma and hashchanger.
Probably detected
Use at own risk.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.