Posts by CoolDima
7 posts total, newest first.
MPGH.NET "Team Quad" Hack Version 1 |D3D And More Features|in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I removed the hack and disabled everything, now my sound is not working, what should i do?Hack Tool Detected (1) (0:2:0:0)in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I download the bypass Xtrap. After that i couldn't get into crossfire anymore. How can i get rid of it?Simple Spam V3 !in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - omfg i fuking hate it, my comp was goin bad after. i had to pay the damages for what ur spam bot did. (damages 90.75$)glitch roomin CrossFire Glitches - :mad:What a n00b room -.-"The MPGH songin General - [quote=Andrew420;1765971]
Why the fuck would I notice that?[/quote]
Same here....
Who would care anyway? :hidesmile:
Even tho i have it, doesn't mean i like it.... i just wanna have it there.....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.