Posts by baraf
27 posts total, newest first.
FIFA 20 PS4 Legal Account | 50% OFFin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=mahimulislam;14569686]Account sold or what?[/QUOTE]
Still availableFIFA 20 PS4 Legal Account | 50% OFFin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=BobsPL;14567908]region/country account?[/QUOTE]
Region 2
Audio: English, Arabic, Russian, Polish
Subtitles: English, Arabic, Russian, Polish, TurkishFIFA 20 PS4 Legal Account | 50% OFFin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - uppppppppppppppFIFA 20 PS4 Legal Account | 50% OFFin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm selling a LEGAL FIFA 20 Ps4 account.
Not cracked or stolen. The account will be yours to do whatever on.
You can change the email, password, and PSN ID.
I will also give the date of birth.
I have 1 Account only. Twitch Affiliate Ready Accounts | Very Cheapin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Sold out!
If you need an account made with your own username or upgrade an existing account contact me on IM or dis Bara#8869
Showing the 5 most recent posts.