Posts by too803
55 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Warrock Korea Clanin WarRock Korea Hacks - Is there one made.If not i wanna make one as soon as i get lvl 8.Post here if you wanna join and i will contact you once i get lvl 8 and make the clan.Please dont flame me for suggesting:( thisWRPH Servers IPin WarRock Korea Hacks - I live in the USA and i play prefectly fine with no kicks and very little to no lag.NO PROXY NEEDEDfree battle funds hack?in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - Stop fucking spamming this forum
There is no possible way to hack the game itsself and get BAttlefunds plus it would be highly ILLEGALPlan to ruin rival sitesin General - ************ got overloaded.I didnt crash them!Fun VBS Scripts and .Batsin Visual Basic Programming - Here is my whole "Fake VBS virus" collection.None of these harm your computer or shut it off they just look hella real.Send in emails to scare the shit out of your friends.I do have approval to post this.(the cdenter on
Showing the 5 most recent posts.