Posts by GUSTAVO233
4 posts total, newest first.
LOL @ THIS SECTIONin WarRock Discussions - I have been cooding here some hacks for Warrock before (around a year ago) and when I returned it appears that this section is dead as fly, god damm it, as well this section could be closed as I don't see a use for it, jKinky Mod Menu Source Code Release By Femboyin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Femboy;10466003]Here is the cool part about this.
The menu uses "Natives" and "Hashes" and you can just call them and do stuff!
No need to find anything.[/QUOTE]
What do you mean Hashesh ? I'm trying to use standKinky Mod Menu Source Code Release By Femboyin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Femboy;10465495]I never said don't copy my code, i want people to copy my code and learn.
Not just download the source change the title of the menu and tell everyone it's theres.
- - - Updated - - -
No it was Kinky Mod Menu Source Code Release By Femboyin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Femboy;10462459]
Created By Femboy
I actually probably should have done this sooner since i am basing Kinky off off Alexander's work and nothing should be kept private.
I left a note in the top of script.cpp plea
Showing the 4 most recent posts.