Posts by black54111
11 posts total, newest first.
PolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=bungmucker;10647387]detected after update?[/QUOTE]
Prolly notPolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Everyone who is saying that it is detected is giving out false information because I've been using this on the same account for like a month or 2 with VMProtect and I have not gotten vac banned.
I make sure to compile aPolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=XToitkimini;10623053]In main.cpp :
Just replace
mem.Write<float>(mObj + 0x10, 1f);
by :
mem.Write<float>(mObj + 0x10, 0.5f);
Enjoy.[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot for this, it worked great exactly how I wanted.PolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Is there any way to lower the thickness of the glow by editing some files?PolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ido1531;10586142]"Never use it on your main too."
Why? isn't it VAC protected? i mean... i dont have a second account and i cant buy a second one too :\[/QUOTE]
It's just a safety precaution, if you want to use i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.