Posts by hotlines
5 posts total, newest first.
Raze V4 [osu! Stable]in osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=WargamerFr;14523548]You should probably check your screen resolution settings in the config.ini of Raze, you could have inverted height and width[/QUOTE]
I thought I did but no. Can you please copy and paste orRaze V4 [osu! Stable]in osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=Yvossys098;14522981]mam tak samo[/QUOTE]
I don't understand. Please help.Raze V4 [osu! Stable]in osu! Cheats & Hacks - [QUOTE=rufflesitos;14522845]something went wrong:finding adress
error code:12
help plz
- - - Updated - - -
I don't a pattern of the hack[/QUOTE]
Pattern=A1 8C 5F ?? ?? A3 80Raze V4 [osu! Stable]in osu! Cheats & Hacks - Raze works but instead of hitting the circles, the cursor moves elsewhere on the screen as if it is not synced with the screen in the aimbot or botplay option.GRPH D3D V4in User Services - [QUOTE=timiostimio;10468010]
//edit
Oh and btw , if you are using this , don't pay for it - just download the dll file from the webspace:
URL + /CSA ESP v2.dll
[/QUOTE]
But how? Can you explain more?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.