Posts by Shyzarux
4 posts total, newest first.
Brave Frontier Multi Server Servicesin User Services - I got everything I ordered. OP had some problems, but even then it only took him couple of hours. Really satisfied, will definitely order again.Brave Frontier Multi Server Servicesin User Services - Ordered couple of services (Quest Completion, Account leveling, imps). Will update post when everything is delivered ! Looks legit, OP sent me all the proofs I wanted and answered very quickly.Brave Frontier EU Unit Injection - Item Injection - Permanent Slot Expansionin User Services - I could start with some account leveling / Quest completion. Can you inject units on Global aswell ?Brave Frontier EU Unit Injection - Item Injection - Permanent Slot Expansionin User Services - If you make it work on Global or Japan, I will vouch for you :). Bump, looks legit <3. Will update after I buy.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.