Posts by RahManJunior
208 posts total, newest first.
24H Gifting bypassin League of Legends Help - Hello, does anyone know how to bypass gitfting 24h wait time? I crack some accs and I would like to gift myself instantly. I had the previous bypass which used Fiddler and a store rule but it doesn't seem to work anymore1000 postsin General - Premium do be kinda expensive tho 😳1000 postsin General - Does anyone have tips on how to get to 1000 posts? lmao
I want to change my name and it's a requirement to have 1000 posts :(e-readerin General - was thinking of getting an e-reader and wanted to know opinions.
i was thinking of buying a kindle paperwhite but would prefer to SE/refund it or maybe a Kobo, if this isn't possible I think I'll end buying it if it comAccount under investigation for almost 1 year because of Hextech giftsin League of Legends Help - So my account has been under investigation for almost 1 year because of that hextech gifts fraud thing a while back and I've talked to the support and they say it's permabanned.
Has anyone been in this case and managed
Showing the 5 most recent posts.