Posts by thatonerandomguy22
13 posts total, newest first.
EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v6.1 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - is it just me or am i never going to get VACed? everyone allways saying that they get VACed but ive used multiple hacks on 3 accounts even a few times on my MAIN account ive been using hacks ever Since i joined mpgh not EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v6.1 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - well it wont run anymore for me -_- before (like 2 days ago) it worked 100% fine now it wont run AT ALL can someone help? the program wont run at all anymore ive redownloaded it multiple times and restarted my computer nEZfrags CS:GO Multihack v6.1 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Honestly? this might sound retarded but could one simply use 6.0? it was never detected (that we know of) and i dont remember there being a csgo update for awhileEZfrags CS:GO Multihack v6.1 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=djeoe;10824950]Steam did update, maybe something within the patch has "detected/blocked" the injectors? I dunno.. I'll try when I can but an updated version would be grand so we would know for sure its not detecteEZfrags CS:GO Multihack v6.1 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I deleted it because i thought it was detected, everyone said it wasnt to i redownloaded it and went into a casual game. Everytime i try to run it NOTHING happens, the window doesnt come up AT ALL. Before everything work
Showing the 5 most recent posts.