Posts by Rhysling
5 posts total, newest first.
✪ Communicates Spotify Upgrades ✪ $0.99 ✪ Fast & Reliable ✪ LifeTime ✪in User Services - Great service! Fast and easy.AQ3D Private Server 2017???in Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Gorzoid;13157696]When did they change their structure? I made the beginnings of a headless client in C++ and don't really want to have to mess with the protocol code again.
Also what language did you code you're AQ3D Private Server 2017???in Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I was able to get most of the basic stuff working like changing maps, equip/unequip/sell/buy items, change classes etc. Also started with more complex stuff like using skills and ai follow.
I was making good progress buAQ3D Private Serverin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - Nice to see that there are people who are interested in AQ3D private server.
I am currently improving the server but I am progressing at a slow pace because of work and other stuff. Below I listed some features that AQ3D Private Serverin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - Hi guys,
I tried the AQ3D tech demo few days ago and decided to find out more about the client-server communication that is being used. After seeing that the TCP packets are not encrypted, I made a small server to emu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.