Posts by Quiggers28
10 posts total, newest first.
Rent CSGO Server |Custom Set Up| |Full Support|in User Services - Hey guys I'm advertising a server that people can rent for my friends.
The server can be anything you like (5v5, Surf Server honestly anything you like) it will be €15 for the first month (due to initial setup) and €1Minecraft Account $300+ donationsin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - depends on what servers I guessVerdun cheat/trainer/hack: Make your own cheat:in Trainers and Cheats - ah I get it cheers man :DIf north korea had internet.in North Korea - [QUOTE=neroatoren;10252917]Although it's only available in universities[/QUOTE] I never knew that...I thought it was just "high up" people in he goverment had access to a uncensored internet although I imagine the computWhy can't religion and science co-exist?in Religion - I mean I really don't see a reason why they should sometimes I mean I guess it's just all down to how much people want to believe was lets just say "done by god" and what is scientific. But yet you could just sit back an
Showing the 5 most recent posts.