Posts by firesnipe5
463 posts total, newest first.
No wonder every coding language gets detected! -vid-in WarRock - International Hacks - :( I doubt they'll understand him he can hardly speak in english :)FAMAS RETAIL lvl 28+AWM retail lvl 36in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=arunforce;230724]That's the real Jesse, not that Cracker guy or whatever, anyways, I dunno if that is real, and not photoshopped. :D:D:D[/QUOTE]
LOL i used this account b4 so i know it's real and jesse just gotCool Crosshair made by me - Check this out!in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=brownsfan91;230880]look ppl thank u for it yet they cant down load[/QUOTE]
lol the facker just posted a fking picHappy New Years!in News & Announcements - [QUOTE=tednugget;230815]Quit deducing where I live.
It's annoying.[/QUOTE]
Same here most ppl here be like "I can't believe ur happy the year went by so fast" <------ ROFLWhat did you get for Christmas?in General - [QUOTE=tednugent;228877]The world would be a much nicer place if you stopped existing.[/QUOTE]
hahahahahahahha
Imagine a world without you
OMG such a better place
Showing the 5 most recent posts.