Posts by djdirk
10 posts total, newest first.
Mercenary Warsin General Game Hacking - I play this Game now and i say this is better than CA...!
I hope some one make a Wallhack for this game. roflWhat type of hack user are you?in WarRock - International Hacks - I use only Hacks wen i see a Hacker,i m use Chams,Wallhack and some times Flyhack/Glitch...![RELEASE] FLY/GLITCH HACK V1.3 by lolz2muchin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - It works very nice on Windows 7.....!
I have Play with this for 4h and i must say Thank You Very Mutch...!
djdirk
1.4 Version dont works for me,i dont no wy.{RELEASE] LOLZ2MUCH 1.4 WITH A NEW FEATUREin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nice work,it is a very nice Hack......!
Now u start this with Wallhack and Chams and u are the KillingGhost. lol
I say thank you very mutch for this nice Hack.
lg djdirklolz2much & kizz hackpackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for this nice hacks,it works on Windows 7 and XP...!
I have testit and it works.
Sorry for my English
Showing the 5 most recent posts.