Posts by Davidoso
3 posts total, newest first.
Note. [ Internal, Aimbot, Bunnyhop ]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I just got a VAC ban, it says 1 vac ban on my profile.. Its guaranteed this hack, since the account has been inactive since august. (proof of this can be seen on "time played last 2 weeks 0,6hrs).I got Vac Ban mid-game, EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.13 [public] - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=KalasniKKov;11453593]undetected?[/QUOTE]
There is no way to be 100 % sure, becasue VAC bans are delayed.. Im still playing with it tho, and nothing has happened. Im not playing MM tho, since my account is only prEZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.13 [public] - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Ive tested it,played with it 4 several hours and it works like it should :D ive tested all features and it works great. I like that u can choose delay time for the trigger :D THX for the upload man!
Showing the 3 most recent posts.