Posts by cubanrules69
15 posts total, newest first.
Tired of Combat Arms? 18+ Read Herein Combat Arms Discussions - whats the password, game looks sickProgramingin Combat Arms Help - What languages should I learn to make hacks, I already know some python and I made a lag produce. How can I make a good hack in the next year. And what is a good compiler tHAT IS FREEmenu problemsin Combat Arms Help - For some reason I inject hacks for combat arms but then I can not open the menu when I press insert even though in that hacks instructions it says to press insert. The specific hacks I have been using are Public.dll by whelp mein Combat Arms Help - My account got hacked and the person who hacked it hacked on my account and now im banned. I had a permanent gun and tons of nx. im too choob to hack. I tried failed gave up and stayed legit. Is there any way to get unbaStrange Banning Need help!in Combat Arms Help - I got banned to and im legit. any help. I have nx and perm guns. lols i got pwned
Showing the 5 most recent posts.