Posts by edelwiess
21 posts total, newest first.
BF1 Internal Hack V1.6 un0ffocial April 2017in Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - I would like to feedback that the no recoil/sway does not work for me
Im using a SMLE and it is still swaying after i turn on no swayBF1 Internal Hack [Updated 1.3]in Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=x7325604;12440803]I got the same problem with u, only light blue short line on my screen. Have u solved it?[/QUOTE]
When I pressed END I could only see a small green dot in the center of my screenParachute GTA$100.000 Hackin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - how u are using it?
how much time?how many money per time?
- - - Updated - - -
i have been banned two times before first time money bags for 2 yacht of two charactors.
seconed time:by cheap car andHow Get Special T-Shirts?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - How to get not How getDid u get same ban ticket as last time?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=xray25;11247387]anyone that gets banned gets that email[/QUOTE]
thanks,u mean not only this in this banwave but also bans long time ago have same ban email?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.