Posts by BullWinkel
7 posts total, newest first.
Any ESP working and safe for KOTK out?in H1Z1 Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=black$un;12329835]Yes, and i search this. :/[/QUOTE]
You said yes, mind giving further information please? Would also like to know.GRP No Recoil NA|EU [ Updated ]in User Services - I Injected it with WinJect and I get "Something's Wrong" and it doesn't work.......any clue?...am I using a wrong injector.....I do start WinJect as admin.GRP No Recoil NA|EU [ Updated ]in User Services - hell, I just use my mains usually, very rarely do I use secondary. I have alt accounts out the ass to try on I wont use on my main unless it is verified by me or one I can trust to try it........LOL.....Not THAT big of aNO RECOIL ︻デ═一一一 ▸in User Services - Well OLD ass OLD man trying to play boys games its a thing I do...hell my first ONLINE video game was with an acoustic modem playing aa friend across town Warcraft.
But anyway I am NO haker or coder I just found thisNO RECOIL ︻デ═一一一 ▸in User Services - ????? Im a REAL n00b wtf do i do I just want to be able to be able to shoot with No recoil in this damned GRP/UBI shit....lol...HELP, SOMEONE..I am NO coder, programer, hacker. I am just a truck driver who wants to game.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.