Posts by badicecube
47 posts total, newest first.
Someone have aimbot/headshot aimbot and menu hack for me?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=CaFe*Shot;10695784]Can u gv me a website that i can learn from?and should i learn everything?[/QUOTE]
Just learn C++ and everything will make more sense, Trust me on that!Anyone figure a fix for 70_12?in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=lucasheer1;10695359]Found out what it is. So far 4 ways of fixing it :)[/QUOTE]
is editing the hex one of them? ahahahhaInvalid username or password?in CrossFire Help - I know your pain, I had the same deal happen....you can send a support ticket and they will fix it!@DIP Hook | NtCreateThreadExin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Great work......keep it upSomeone have aimbot/headshot aimbot and menu hack for me?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=popescu999;10656212]Yap I know every source spreading became detected. It's normal. I already got many detected sources found around but are useless without knowledge. In a day... in future... may not be a problem
Showing the 5 most recent posts.