Posts by silencieux2
5 posts total, newest first.
Just a heads up about the merchbotsin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Just lost 3 life potions to someone lol. Be careful guys!Extreme Injector v3.3in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=master131;10761750]I don't know where you got this from, it's not a keylogger. I can guarantee you that I have not added anything malicious to my injector. It's either a) a rumour or b) a false positive by an antiANdy's project 2.0in Diablo 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=maddoggy00;10760908]
I do not think so. Master131 who created it is probably the most trusted coder on this site. If you did in fact get keylogged, I can assure you it was from somewhere else.[/QUOTE]
Well thaExtreme Injector v3.3in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - I just got keylogged and then checked the injector file for viruses and it is a known keylogger T_T; be wary if you use this injector...ANdy's project 2.0in Diablo 2 Hacks - Extreme Injector is a keylogger. I just lost my account to this injector program.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.