Posts by RIPCoder
14 posts total, newest first.
I'm done with this sitein General - [QUOTE=Color;10537823]
Tired of not having anyone remember it's my birthday. =[
Hero Flengo Liz arunforce BACKD00R[/QUOTE]
Happy birthday dude
I feel youI dun fuk'd up T_Tin General - [QUOTE=richassjew;10537784]That's what you get for being a pedophile
- - - Updated - - -
Was probably downloading his cartoon child porn[/QUOTE]
MPGH community made a child porn viewer from him.
One day, iRIPCoder's Simple CSGO Hack (Pre release version)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=zxcelx;10537718]This hack is detected
- - - Updated - - -
no it is not[/QUOTE]
Indeed, it's not, it worksI dun fuk'd up T_Tin General - I don't even wanna know how you got this.
Some random Russian website? Disconnect from internet and open up Olly..Question about ollyin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - So I am just going to give an example
FlashDuration is here:
567A6AD6 C705 784BF25A 38>MOV DWORD PTR DS:[5AF24B78],client.56CE8>; ASCII "m_flFlashDuration"
567A6AE0 C705 A44BF25A A8>MOV DWORD PTR DS:[5AF24BA4],1D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.