Posts by ArgoGamer

6 posts total, newest first.

★★Many Options★★ Black Ops II Zombies Server Control //Version: 1.7// - Updatedin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I used this online for this 3 days and i hadn't any problems. also i found a method that can be this hack always undetected : when you start the match (online) take the mod you want and after close the hack by clicking o★★Many Options★★ Black Ops II Zombies Server Control //Version: 1.7// - Updatedin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TonyMane();10566832]Please don't double post, and yes it works in multiplayer. It's currently undetected but it can get you banned still if you abuse. If you use online change all player names to the same so nobod★★Many Options★★ Black Ops II Zombies Server Control //Version: 1.7// - Updatedin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TonyMane();10566700]If Zombies Health doesn't work please report to me so I can fix, it should though..[/QUOTE] Works in multiplayer? Can I get banned?★★Many Options★★ Black Ops II Zombies Server Control //Version: 1.7// - Updatedin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - OK Thanks it works but can i do this in multiplayer? if i do i wil get banned?Black Ops 2 orbital vsat Hackin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ZeusNet;10532102]I want to understand what you said, but I just can't.[/QUOTE] sorry bro but i'm italian and i speak a little of english (hope you understand this) :)

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us