Posts by Beast
156 posts total, newest first.
[Free] Steam Artwork Showcasein Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=WarumPic;14873229]Hello
I also wanted a Steam Artwork Showcase, apparently I hadn't noticed until now, I'm sorry.
Could you make an artwork by Ahsoka Tano or Captain Rex? And a workshop by Darth Malgus?
Transla[Free] Steam Artwork Showcasein Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=WarumPic;14872549]Would like to have something like this user: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ATAndrew/
Only that I should have Captain Rex or Ahsoka Tano on it.
And Sorry for my English im from Germany. [/QUOTE][Free] Steam Artwork Showcasein Art & Graphic Design - I'll need your steam ID to correctly place it as a workshop showcase, or instead I could animate it for Steam artwork showcase instead. It's way easier that way.What did you think? grade from 0 to 10in Art & Graphic Design - Amazing artwork mate, 10 outta 10. The only issue I could notice is that the persons shadow wasn't aligned properly compared to the monsters, but I'm nit picking at this point. Great artwork.The Biggest and Best serie ever?in Entertainment - Banshee is a good watch, 4 seasons. Convict gets out of prison and decides to impersonate a Sheriff.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.