Posts by Wireshark
28 posts total, newest first.
BO2 MOD LOADERin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=loly2321;10642392]open the GSC file,
and copy all the (CODE)
and make a .TXT file.
and paste it inside it
- - - Updated - - -
copy the code inside the gsc
and paste it into a txt file,
and then you just find[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered v2.0 - Working RCS, Offset Updatedin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=FryK;10640372]It's VC/bin/cl.exe[/QUOTE]
All I have in that folder is VCpackages.[PolyHack] Bluehack Remastered v2.0 - Working RCS, Offset Updatedin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I think I must be retarded or some shit... I installed Visual Studio 2013 for desktop with update 4 and poly loader can't find the compiler, so I check in the VB < Bin and nothing there either.BO2 MOD LOADERin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=loly2321;10635961]thx Brother!
hope u enjoyed!
remember to Thank me xD[/QUOTE]
Just wondering is this still undetected? If so for how long?Mod menu?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - Is there any way to run a mod menu on black ops 2 without getting a VAC ban?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.