Posts by SlamFricknDunk
9 posts total, newest first.
[Scammer]in eBooks For Sale - [QUOTE=AlexaChupa;10537509]I'll be interested if someone vouches. :p How much would you need to invest to get that "2.4k" earning?[/QUOTE]
Haha sorry for any misunderstanding but by 2.4x I mean 240% return is the loweBuying Starbucks CA @ 5-10%in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=AlpacaChan;10536439]Bumpity doo~ /getsum[/QUOTE]
Carded balance?[Scammer]in eBooks For Sale - Have you ever wanted to buy a nintendo 3DS but your mom's credit card was maxed out??
NO PROBLEM!
With this method you can make EASY PZ amazon cash! You can get triple of what you invest and best of all the payout is I100$ A WEEK [AUTOPILOT] [GOLDMINE] [FREE SUPPORT|NOOB FRIENDLY]in eBooks For Sale - So I bought this method... turns out OP was mistaken or something. Method earned me around 3.5cents after 6 hours of work... also it required an investment. Last thing, OP was not sure that this would pay out because he YOUTUBE VIEWS | FAST | EASY | EASYin User Services - Hello! I am selling CHEAP youtube view for all y'all that wanna boost there videos and look like a BAWS on youtube. These will be coming from different ips and the views will bypass the 301 gayshit
Prices:
1k view = $2
Showing the 5 most recent posts.