Posts by artemon
485 posts total, newest first.
So who's left?in Art & Graphic Design - I'm sorta back and looking to get into it again. Never been big around here, so you might not know me.T.A.G. | Tutorialin Tutorials - Nice guide.
Never been a big fan of "floating heads" though. :pHow to make an animated Userbarin Tutorials - Posting a preview of the final product might help! Good work.Fastest way to levelin TERA Hacks - What's the fastest way to level? Doing quests (maybe an easy repeatable one)? Grinding some type of mobs?
I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time doing all the quests I can find. Or is it enough just doing the "storylButton Gradientsin Help & Requests - How have you been rascals? Long time..
Anyways, like a real Jew I only drop by because I need a favor.
I'm making this button for a website and I had a clear design in mind.
Problem is: I can't seem to translate it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.