Posts by bengaludo
145 posts total, newest first.
Chams Working & .NIF Modifiedin Blackshot Help - [QUOTE=XMJuniorX;14502892]
Hi Guys.
The method that i'm using
Programs.
Process Hacker Portable (https://wj32.org/processhacker/rel/processhacker-2.39-bin.zip)
TMacChanger (https://download.technitium.com/tmac/TMACv6.How to find black shot revolution's pointer etcin Blackshot Discussion - Cheat EngineTalking about this hack - BIGHEAD.nifin Blackshot Discussion - hello, I respect your opinion and I'm going to use it to clarify some things...
Any kind of hack is forbidden by any type of online games.
When detected using some type of hack, vip or public, the game administrator Help Finding BEDaisy in Memory - BlackShotin Blackshot Discussion - BEDaisy.sys don't is a normal module (*.dll)
This file is a kernel module, if you want see the source, you need make a dump from memory. If you want edit/bypass it, you need make a driver (kernel module)
To know where tSETUP BIGHEAD Full SEA (Update) - Not Tested on Global but is compatiblein Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - The installer is working perfectly....
I will publish another version with update of the new steps.
Req close Heroes
[QUOTE=faris04;13519497]why my blackshot say file kei,nif modified..how to fix?? bengaludo[/QUOTE]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.