Posts by DarkRiser15
7 posts total, newest first.
mod menu with cash bagsin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=Lunatic;10544253]I am pretty sure the 2k amounts are pickups and the 40k amounts are jobs.[/QUOTE]
Probably. Unlike some who spawn 500k and thinks they can get away with it. Rockstar can see all the dll and the amod menu with cash bagsin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - - - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=bobzen;10544172]Hello everyone!
so i have been using endeavour menu because the money you spawn in will count as job earned and not pickup. Is there any menu that does this too?, Everyone i hRockstar and bans Help.in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - So either way if I take it out of my game I will still get banned. Is that what your trying to say? No matter what i will get banned
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Kyron;10541788]
Ignore everything you were told above. NoRockstar and bans Help.in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Well ok then thanks for the help. Any new information will be helpful if you get to know. I will check in from tomorrow till Friday.
- - - Updated - - -
Well even if I do get banned it wont be that long right? Or if itRockstar and bans Help.in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Ok but what happens if I use it on other players like exploding them giving them 200k and letting them spend it all on something they want though. And spawning vehicles and using the Recover to upgrade the player of mine
Showing the 5 most recent posts.