Posts by CaptainHaze
0 posts total, newest first.
CaptainHaze's Arma 3 Money Spawning Service | Altis life | Stratis / Wastelandin ArmA 3 Marketplace - http://i.imgur.com/VpflioR.jpg
TOS:
No refunds at any times.Moneyspawning service|Altis Life|Takistan Life|Wasteland|in ArmA 3 Marketplace - Unfortunately can't do it on my server. :(Overwatch's Logitech shop! Up to 75% Logitech products![Safe] [Fast]in User Services - [QUOTE=`Rejected;11034614]
If you want to try send it to Australia I can take a vouch copy for it.[/QUOTE]
Well... I guess you got ehm.. 'Rejected' :cool:SE SEGWAY BOARDS ONLY $100 EACH UK AND USin User Services - [QUOTE=Regsa007;10929225]Any updates from who bought from him?[/QUOTE]
So he only replies to people who he hasn't scammed yet :P He's ignoring me and others who have bought from him. I'm giving him till friday to responSE SEGWAY BOARDS ONLY $100 EACH UK AND USin User Services - [QUOTE=Snake;10925623]Are you guys retarded? People literally confirmed he is a scammer yet you guys proceed to buy from him.
You deserve to get scammed if you're that stupid.[/QUOTE]
Chill out bro, now he got reporte
Showing the 5 most recent posts.