Posts by Bzarr
42 posts total, newest first.
Paying for UT Dupe Method (with setup and support)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Raiuu;10943669]Do you have one? I would pay 300+ for it.[/QUOTE]
Still haven't posted your skype in the post, prepare for it to be deleted probably[S] 32 colossus shieldin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Post your skype in the post or have it deleted. Simple as that.Paying for UT Dupe Method (with setup and support)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Don't know what the fuck you expect to achieve by not even leaving as much as your skypeDupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - With the vault thing that Riigged posted (which obviously doesn't work) do you guys think there is a way it could work?
Like yeh.SWF Decompiler/bin editor thingin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Zasx;10941864]Notepad++. Its not a SWF decompiler.
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/[/QUOTE]
I don't know why i said SWF compiler. I used rabcadasm and I needed an easy way to change the bin files. Thanks :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.