Posts by unsocial
852 posts total, newest first.
I'm 26, she's 12, she wants me - what to do?in General - roflmao, well played.WTS Flux : 4,5$ for 100k, $0.045 / 1k Radiants: 7.99$in Trove Marketplace - Did a deal with him a few minutes ago. Didn't even take 5 minutes to finish.
1m, I went first. He offered going first with smaller transactions but I found it a waste of time.
I took a risk but he delivered.
http://i.imOverwatch : Best Loot Box Rewardsin Overwatch Discussions - Scavenger D.VA
only lvl 13WTS Trove Account [346 Mastery Rank + member of Purple name club]in Trove Marketplace - Links
http://imageshack.com/a/img921/436/MWdEfq.png
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/4035/NGgksY.png
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img921/8171/GIRNPY.png
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img921/436/MWdEfq.png
httQuestion about the MODERATOR SIGN-UP.in General - [QUOTE=SherManD9;11546068]it doesn't say must lol sorry, it says ''atleast'' i wrote the wrong thing im my thread :p
- - - Updated - - -
Thanks, Well let's hope i have 500 by next time they're looking for new modera
Showing the 5 most recent posts.