Posts by Kebabzii
5 posts total, newest first.
Equality Mod Trainer v0.03 - Advanced Online Player Menu! Thnx rkaf!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the response. I was most likely reported but I did not abuse this. I only gave myself money to buy cars and went flying with them :D
Anyway, this trainer is a good one, I had a lot of fun but now I'm groundekr0wns Menu v1.3in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Does remove bad sport/clean player work in this edition?Equality Mod Trainer v0.03 - Advanced Online Player Menu! Thnx rkaf!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I have been banned using this today. I'm banned to 30th june and can only join bad sport/cheater pools. Any way out of the pool?GTA V - Kinky.asi menu + Tutorialin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Why can't I open the menu? Win 8.1.kr0wns Menu v1.2in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I've put the file kr0wns.asi in the GTA v root folder, but I can't seem to get the menu to open.
I'm on win 8.1, this is my first mod.
I've tried other mods as well that didn't work.
Edit: So I was missing the scrip
Showing the 5 most recent posts.