Posts by Imprez04
6 posts total, newest first.
Merccy's PolyLoader 2.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=gerassss;10789436]you have the strings changed or you play with the same .zip file everytime?[/QUOTE]
I love how you are the one asking this after telling me that i am a scrub, that being said, you need to do moMerccy's PolyLoader 2.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=oknigga;10781899]You have to encrypt the string.I talked with merccy and it was most likely a string based detection for this wave. So you can still use a old polyhack,you should only have to update the offsets anVAC WAVEin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=christiantw;10731039]I wrote my own polyhack after getting OW banned with blueback and I have yet to be banned as well. One of my friends who used a modified blue hack (vars removed, functions renamed, etc...) alsMerccy's PolyLoader 2.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=gerassss;10728111]Same bro"................[/QUOTE]
After getting VAC'd earlier with PP code moded by merccy's I made my own hack and ptu it through polyloader (about 2 weeks ago) still no VAC on the new hack.
IPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot (FIXED) - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Volterra;10683175]He's just trolling. No point checking it. haha
- - - Updated - - -
Depends on your OS[/QUOTE]
because you people cant even lookup steam ids..
steamcommunity com/id/x4n4x/
its a vac ban. I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.