Posts by aku
2,706 posts total, newest first.
Is 2025in General - omg happy new years MPGH!Been Interested in Astophotographyin General - Wait you're telling me I'm able to do this kind of pictures with my phone? I missed this...RIP ee3in General - [QUOTE=Charion;15387436]
Thank god piracy exists. lmfao
The good thing about my country is, sharing is illegal, but downloading is not haha.[/QUOTE]
Well streaming is technically legal and download kinda is too becausHair Transplantin General - Isn't it better to not have hair tho? Doesn't get in your face, less time in the shower, no need to dry it etc etc :DDo you think a guy and a girl should contribute financially 50/50?in Flaming & Rage - I mean in a normal relationship, living together and sharing everything nowadays most people used a share account tho one of them needs to check the finances.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.