Posts by mikeracka
15 posts total, newest first.
[Verified]GTA V PC ONLINE - √ RECOVERY CASH SERVICE √ SAFEST √ NEW √ 80+ VOUCHESin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Just ordered my services. got the 80mil for $20.00 I will reconfirm in 24hrs that I have not been banned. BUt I'm extremely confident. I definitely vouch for this services.
My SocialClub ID is "Michael Shea"Gta v Down for 1 Hour From nowin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Its 8:01pm PST here. I'm currently getting the exact same thing.Once banned they watch you.in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - So my account is banned again the day after coming back from my 2 week ban. I used equality mod menu and through out the day I slowly incremented my income little by little without getting the can't transaction screen. IGot Put Into Cheaters Lobby, Need a Way Out!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=rkaf;10690172]Rockstar HQ's timezone bro lol not yours[/QUOTE]
I don't know their timezone and if I'm going to be unbanned at noon, 3pm, 5pm, 11:59pm?? lolGot Put Into Cheaters Lobby, Need a Way Out!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Anyone with experience know what time during the day they got unbanned? I'm scheduled to be unbanned but when I go online it still says I'm banned. Or is the date displayed "through" that day? So I won't actually be unba
Showing the 5 most recent posts.