Posts by (G)rapefruit
1,593 posts total, newest first.
Da fuck?in General - hows your murikan freedoms?What's MPGH's personality?in General - Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory (http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp)
I'm somewhat curious what the most common personality type is here.
My results:
ENTP
Extravert(1read this ? DYAM! 'Dead' baby found alive and well in morguein Spammers Corner - [QUOTE=Polter;5921796]'Dead' baby found alive and well in morgue
5 hrs ago
related links
Miracle baby survives being born in toilet
Dad delivers infant son -- at 37,000 feet
Baby delivered midflight thanks to everydApparently this is racistin General - [QUOTE=Martin Johnson;5862426]Nah dat's not racist..
Teachers are just faggots.[/QUOTE]
Everything is racist to minoritiesFucking miss the old daysin General - [QUOTE=Richard Nixon;5851532]So I was looking for a thread of mine here on General, and meanwhile I saw some old threads that I've made during the summer.....Shit guys I miss those times,,,,,,I still remember when Sid wa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.